- MEETING OF THE PARTIES
- SAVA COMMISSION SESSIONS
- EXPERT GROUPS MEETINGS
- HYDROLOGICAL DATA
Procurement Notice - Preparation and Printing of Publications of the Sava Commission
SERVICE PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Preparation and Printing of Publications of the Sava Commission
1. Publication reference
Competitive Request for Quotations
3. Contracting Authority
International Sava River Basin Commission (ISRBC)
4. Budget: 12,200.00 Euro
5. Nature of contract
6. Contract description
Preparation and printing of publications of the Sava Commision:
- Official bulletins of the ISRBC – two editions (2x500 copies), cca 28+4 pages each;
- Publication „Register of rules“- 180 copies (in four official languages of ISRBC), cca 140+4;
- Publication “Navigation Rules on the SRB”- 150 copies (in four official languages of ISRBC), cca 135+4;
- Publication “Manual on radiotelephone service on the SRB“- 300 copies (in four official languages of ISRBC), cca 30+4;
- Fact Sheets, 3 x 850 copies (in English + four official languages of ISRBC ), A4
- Poster - 1x30 copies, A1
- Photo Catalogue – 300 copies, cca 16+4
7. Number and titles of lots
1 Lot - Preparation and Printing of Publications of the Sava Commission
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Participation is open to invited Service Providers and to Service Providers which will participate on the base of the published notice in accordance with the Article 12 paragraph 2 of the Rules of Procurement Procedures of the ISRBC. All Service Providers must be nationals or must be registered in one of the Contracting Parties of the Framework Agreement on the Sava River Basin.
9. Number of applications
No more than one application can be submitted by a Service Provider. In the event that a Service Provider submits more than one application, all applications in which that Service Provider has participated may be excluded.
10. Provisional date of invitation to tender
March 28, 2012
11. Provisional commencement date of the contract
April 23, 2012
12. Period of execution
April 2012 – November 2012
SELECTION AND AWARD CRITERIA
13. Selection criteria
1) Economic and financial capacity of candidate
the averages of cash and cash equivalents at the beginning and end of year are positive;
not be in bankruptcy.
2) Professional capacity of candidate
has sufficient ongoing staff resources, expertise and experience to be able to handle the proposed contract
3) Technical capacity of candidate
has sufficient technical capacity to be able to handle the proposed contract
14. Award criteria
The lowest price of a technically compliant offer as specified in the Request for Quotations, annexed to the letter of invitation to tender which will be sent to Service Providers.
15. Deadline for receipt of applications
April 10, 2012 at 14:00
Any application received after this deadline will not be considered.
16. Application format and details to be provided
Applications must be submitted using the application form, Request for Quotations annexed to the letter of invitation to tender which will be sent to invited Service Providers.
Any additional documentation (brochure, letter, etc) sent with an application will not be taken into consideration.
17. How applications may be submitted
Applications must be submitted in one of the official languages of the Sava Commission exclusively to the Contracting Authority to:
Secretariat of the International Sava River Basin Commission,
Zagreb, Kneza Branimira 29/II
phone: +385 1 488 69 65,
fax: +385 1 488 69 86,
The Contract title and the Publication reference (see item 1 above) must be clearly marked on the envelope containing the application and must always be mentioned in all subsequent correspondence with the Contracting Authority.
18. Operational language
All written communications for this tender procedure and contract must be in one of the official languages of the Sava Commission.
All additional information can be requested from the contact above.
- Actual marking plan
Last change 18.03.2013.